India Pride Project’s mission is to restoring the Nation’s pride through restoring its culture
We will achieve this mission through:
Leveraging a robust and motivated stakeholder-group, consisting of:
• Local and International art-experts and historians,
• Legal experts,
• Diplomacy experts,
• Media houses and
• Public participation
Strong Governmental participation and support
Our mission :
1. Bring back US $50 million of looted artifacts to India in 2 years.
2. Create precedence through successful prosecution of criminal art-dealers.
3. CELEBRATE!!! Create public events for Sthapnas and special Darshans.
Long term Goals
1. Restitute 5,000 Items in 10 years.
2. Create a national institution for identifying, restituting and conserving Indian artifacts.
3. Build a searchable national archive of sculpture and art. Seek industry participation and regional centers to curate and enrich content.